Story Value

random musings and episodes from the life of a 40 something comidienne/corporate refugee/mom - since whatever doesn't kill you provides excellent story value.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Destiny Awaits!

After a few days of wallowing at my own pity party - I decided to have my fortune told. Here's what I learned.

May hair will turn into cheese.
I will lick an ice cream and it will turn into a monkey.
I am going to be a BIG Disco star.

Granted, this fortune was told by a 4-year old ... but he seemed crystal-clear in his predictions. This is more than even I had hoped for.

I am off to fashion some barrettes from Ritz Crackers. Destiny awaits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Violet said...

I would like my fortune told by this seer. Can I arrange a reading?

XO
Violet

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home