Story Value

random musings and episodes from the life of a 40 something comidienne/corporate refugee/mom - since whatever doesn't kill you provides excellent story value.

Friday, March 31, 2006

A beautiful day in the neighborhood

Its one of our first gorgeous spring days -- sunny and nearly 70 degrees. My husband and I have a bad case of spring fever so we dashed out for some afternoon delight at - where else? - Dairy Queen.

As we sat there snorfing down our twistee cone and Blizzard, we realized we were being passed by no fewer than six yellow school busses.

I can only imagine our seven-year-old son's face when he looks out the bus window to see his parents slurping down dairy treats without him. Scandalous!

Ladies and gentlemen ... I give you "Parents Of The Year." I'll just pre-pay that therapy tab now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home