Story Value

random musings and episodes from the life of a 40 something comidienne/corporate refugee/mom - since whatever doesn't kill you provides excellent story value.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Movie Night

I don't get out to see too many movies with a rating above PG these days . It just goes with the parenting territory. I get all tingly when we choose something with live action.

Last night, we had grand plans to go see Wall-E. Unfortunately, it was "War Games" night at the theater and they had no screenings.

We had to settle for 2nd choice: "Space Chimps"

Today I told a girlfriend that I saw an accidental movie that was better than expected. When I told her it was "Space Chimps," she asked deadpan -- "So, did you see with subtitles, or in the original French?"

I spit Diet Coke all over my shirt. Such is my life. Mon Dieu (ooh, ooh, ahh, ahh)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home