Story Value

random musings and episodes from the life of a 40 something comidienne/corporate refugee/mom - since whatever doesn't kill you provides excellent story value.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oops, I did it again

"Hey, why don't you come for the weekend with the kids?"
"Sure you can stay a week -- Don't worry about bringing anything."
"Absolutely I'll run the event, no problem -- I'd be delighted."
"Why don't I just hold the BBQ here ... there'll be 25 all together? Sounds great."
"Come on down." "Drop on by" "Don't sweat anything"

Here I go ... trying to cram 52 weeks of fun into 8. I'm out of my MoFo mind. I have a hostess addiction and it must stop, for I am now resenting the very fun I invite into my life. I am afraid of my in-box, my phone gives me the willies. I am overcommitted and it is ALL my own fault.

Time for a gin and tonic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home